Ugly Sweater Day 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2-Participate from Home
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Ugly Sweater 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! Complete anytime in December 2022. We will be donating at least 15% of each registration to FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN, an amazing organization that is dedicated to providing nutritious meals to children worldwide.
National Ugly Sweater Day is December 19, 2022 and we are celebrating with our eighth annual Ugly Sweater 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! Also, Llama Day is on December 9, so we’ve decided to celebrate with an Ugly Sweater themed Llama medal! Get in the holiday spirit and let’s all Fa La La Llama!
We will be donating at least 15% of each registration to FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN, an amazing organization that is dedicated to providing nutritious meals to children worldwide.
- Races can be completed anytime in December 2022, even better if it’s December 9th or 19th!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN
- You’ll receive an Ugly Sweater medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Ugly Sweater gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and donation to charity)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-November 2022
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2022 event, PLUTO: King of the Kuiper Belt – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 25% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2022 (which makes races less then $14)! The code starts at the start of 2022 and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2022! So be sure to sign up for PLUTO now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.